The Benefits Of Getting Professional Headshots
First Impressions Are Important
When presenting your business in the market through printed materials, social media or website, your headshot is very important, because it will give your client first impression. Think of a corporate portrait as your billboard, it makes your business stand out from the rest, and this will help your customers easily identify your company.
Reinforces Your Commitment To Quality and Professionalism
A professional that has taken into consideration your personality, and branding, will help you create an image that represents and establishes your company identity, credibility and competence. Business prospers when you develop relationship, and people will do business with people they like, know and trust. It will help you to develop a better connections with people you are doing business with.
Tips For Corporate Photos
- Always hire a professional corporate photographer that specializes in business.
- Ensure you have a good background. Most people look good in midtone colors (brown, blue, green among other colors). have the background match your business branding.
- Outfits- outfits should match your branding.
- No selfie – the use of self-portrait has sky rocketed, and at the same time has received negative comments especially when used in official business.
- Get a great team photo especially on the “about’ us” section of your website.
- Video- Videos are great when you want to stand out and really show them what you can do for them.
This client was so happy and this is what she said about us.
"From beginning to end Carla took care of me with patience, guidance and love. She was available to answer all my questions and emailed me worksheets/checklists to prepare and plan my photo shoot day. She offered to go shopping for me. Her taste in fashion is amazing! Every dress that she selected, I loved and bought. The day of the photo shoot, I was awaited with healthy snacks, tea, and water. This was an experience of a rock star. Wholeheartedly recommend Carla!"
Thank YOU so much for sharing your "Rock Star" experience, we do aim to please.